Yoga / Water Aerobics
Yoga / water aerobics pass
Single drop-in admission to yoga/ water aerobics
Hebrew University student, Center member
Hebrew University student or employee, non-member
College student, non-member (10 visits)
Standard visitor, non-member (10 visits)
- Your studio pass is an electronic card that carries your picture and information, and tracks the number of visits purchased and the number of visits to the center.
- Passes are individual and non-transferable.
- Please keep your electronic pass for re-use, you can recharge it at the customer service office and the lobby.
- First-time cards for non-member visitors are issued at the customer service office.
- When entering a studio class, please present your pass at the desk. You will be given an electronic voucher to present to the instructor before class begins. Your electronic card will remain at the desk until you leave the center at the end of your activity.
Single drop-in admissions
- When entering a studio class you will be issued an electronic voucher to present to the instructor before class begins.
- Non-members attending a studio class are required to deposit their ID card at the front desk until they leave the center at the end of the activity.