There are 2 lighted tennis courts, a practice wall, showers, and toilets at the tennis compound.
The surfaces and lighting were upgraded recently.
Members of the sports center are entitled to reserve a court for any time of day without lighting, free of charge.
Beginner and advanced tennis programs for children, youth, and adults are available at the
- Sunday 12:00pm-10:00pm
- Monday 6:30am-10:00pm
- Friday 7:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm
*During the summer season: Friday and Saturday until 6:00pm
Members and guests may use the tennis facilities at no additional cost, in accordance with the Center’s rules.
Reserve a tennis court
Members may reserve a court in advance. Reservations are limited to 60 minutes a day.
Members and drop-ins who continue playing longer will be charged for the additional time.
Policies and Certificates
- Follow the instructions of the Center attendants.
- Show your membership card at every visit
- Guest cards can be purchased at the tennis desk or at the front desk at the entrance.
- Required attire at the tennis court is tennis shoes, shorts, and a tennis shirt.
- Reservations are limited to 60 minutes a day, by members only.
- Play ends exactly on the hour.
- No eating, chewing, or smoking in the tennis courts compound.
- Do not play on a wet court.